15th June 2010, 10:07 PM
adityaswaroop

Mistake in filling application form for UPTU SEE: Date of birth wrongly entered

respected sir,
i made a mistake while filling the date of birth in the application form for uptu see . i hav given the exam and i have my result with me. general rank- 23954, bcgl rank- 665. will my seat be cancelled at the time of counselling due to this problem. what is the procedure by which i dont face any problem?

16th June 2010, 02:21 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Mistake in filling application form for UPTU SEE: Date of birth wrongly entered

I dont think that your seat will be cancelled due to this. But you can correct it by sending a message to UPTU authorities about it.

You can call them up or send them a letter regarding the correction. I am sure they will do something of it

Call them as soon as possible
16th June 2010, 12:01 PM
Amritansu subh

Default Re: Mistake in filling application form for UPTU SEE: Date of birth wrongly entered

Dear,
Don't worry you application shoulnot be cancelled but you e-mail them or write a letter for mistake
17th June 2010, 06:36 PM
siddharthkathuria

Thumbs up Re: Mistake in filling application form for UPTU SEE: Date of birth wrongly entered

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityaswaroop View Post
respected sir,
i made a mistake while filling the date of birth in the application form for uptu see . i hav given the exam and i have my result with me. general rank- 23954, bcgl rank- 665. will my seat be cancelled at the time of counselling due to this problem. what is the procedure by which i dont face any problem?
date of birth is an important issue as your dob will be matched with 10th class certificate. so, i suggest u to contct the respective authorities of uptu immediately
all the best
10th July 2010, 11:00 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
respected sir,
Hi
Hey dont worry
Date of birth is an important issue.
But when mistake is already done by you then you have to do something to correct your mistake.
You have to inform them through any source to correct your DOB.
If you dont get any source then dont worry when they match your date of birth with 10 certificate they select your certificate date of birth.
Good luck
17th July 2010, 12:03 PM
sharad3010

Quote:
respected sir,
u got good ran and will be able to get a good college dere
so i will suggest u to contact uptu at iet lko if u r frm dis area or u can contact the nearest office of uptu

best wishesfrom me....
7th September 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i made a spelling mistake while filling the name in the application form for uptu see. i am the student of 2nd year of b.tech and also now i will suffer this problem my sir name is
diwaker but on the uptu site it show diwakar plz give me solution of this problem
21st October 2010, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
i made a spelling mistake while filling the Year of degree.It will be 2012 instate of 2011(which I fill in the form).
It will be very helpful if you guide me how to change the Year of degree from 2011 to 2012 in the form.

Regards,
Souvik
30th November 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i have done a mistake in entering state,year of passing/appearing class xii
22nd February 2011, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

i am a female candidate, and i accidentlly bought the orange uptu form, will my form get cancelled if i send it?
can i get it replaced?
plz reply as soon as possible, its very urgent!
22nd February 2011, 03:37 AM
jaya yadav

sir i am a female candidate and i accidentlly bought the orange omr form for rs 1000. can i replace my form to get the magenta form ?
if not then will my form get cancelled if i submit the orange form instead of the magenta form???
plz reply sir as its very urgent!
24th February 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i am applying for b.tech and i filled 1 and 2 paper now what can happend please help me
27th February 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i have filled the english letters in the boxes in place of numerals then what to do?
2nd April 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, my dob is 19 april 1996....and my form status is not showing on uptu's website.....
is my form has been cancelled......coz the year is just 1995 is showing on its website...... and also i have not receive my admit card till present day.........
pls help me.........
6th April 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
M ashish singh , i have filled my D.O.B wrong in the UPSEE-2011 application form can you please tell me what should i do to make it correct
26th May 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir .
i am pradeep kumar. date of birth 15/09/1994 is wrong in the admit card. right DOB is 15/07/1994.roll no is 4859664. form no is 1106084.apply date 26/05/11 .the result of UPTU will be declared 30/05/11.
thanks for help
18th June 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

my rank in upsee is 9954 in sc category which college i get?
19th June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i m from GDBC but i wrongly filled UPBC..........What i should do so taht my candidature for OBC not failled.............I scorred 719 rank in BCAF...
20th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i m shocked 2 c that the rank which appeared in online result and the rank which iz given in counselling letter are incorrect.....please make a correction for the same and issue a new counselling letter to me ....meenakshi bhardwaj....roll no-5999456..category-general
thanking you,
yours sincerely
meenakshi bhardwaj
meerut
23rd June 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is danish mushtaq hamdani(also written in the admit card of upsee) but my 10 certificate has only danish mushtaq written on it.is there any way i can it changed from upsee office.
thanks
11th July 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for mtech in uptu and send neccessary document along with print out of application form but due to my mistake i forget to send one document what i will do...sir plz give me uptu personel contact number that rectify this problem
13th October 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i made a mistake by wrongly filling date of birth,i download it and sent it.what to do?
1st March 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,In uptu online form iam filling wrong in the sub-category option i am choosen upsc but i am in OBC category so it was UPBC ,what can i do
1st March 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,In uptu online form i have done mistake in the sub-category option i was choosen UPSC option at the place of UPBC. Please tell me how can i change
14th March 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i fill online uptech form thn i send the cnfrmation page to the given address but i frgt to take simn of my parents wht to do now??? will my form be cancelled ...pls tell me sir???
15th March 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i have posted my uptu form for b.tech 1st year, in which i am confused that i have signed in the rectangular box or not so, will the form will be returned at my residence or will be cancelled. please tell me what to do..?
Your faithful
20th March 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I had filled online application form but not its fee ;
and afterwards i have dispatched offline application form so, there would be any problem, if there will be any problem please tell the way to cancel online application form.
20th March 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am neha kumari,i posted a coloured photograph in omr form of upsee 2012,sir will my form rejected??
30th March 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NOT SIGNED MY PARENTS IN MY UPTU FORM APLLIED ONLINE WILL MY FORM ACCEPTED OR REJECTED
11th June 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

shweta yadav
respected sir,
i have wrong category upsc instead of upbc please help me immediately.
11th July 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir..
i made a mistake in date of birth and category in application form and my counselling date on 19 July ..so how can i do correct these?
6th March 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
while filling upsee 2013 form under ug course i chose wrong catagery it should be UPBC i paid the amount and got conformation page .Will sending an application to rectify the mistake will enough along with conformation page ? or should visit IET campus lucknow? or they will offer a date for correction? till that should i wait?
11th March 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have filled upsee 2013 application form incorrectly.Instead of UPBC i have filled UPGE IN CASTE CATEGORY.I have yet not paid the amount.what shall i do?
13th March 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
in my confirmation form there is written upgl in sub category and it is not mention in apllication form on official site what does this mean . How can i correct mr and mrs in application form in upsee 2013
15th March 2013, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir,In uptu online form i have done mistake in the sub-category option i was choosen UPSC option at the place of UPBC. Please tell me how can i change
21st March 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

wat will hapn if i hv filled a few entries with black pen instead of pencil in uptu ofline app form
will i get a call so dt if it z nt accepted i can fill a new form
26th March 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have filled the offline application form of uptu and i have not applied for girls quota how can i correct it?
30th March 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done mistake in gbtu form please tell me what i do now
4th April 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have lost my uptu application form no (applied offline) .now hw can i download my admit card?
19th April 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

sir i hae filled the online application form of uptu and i have not applied for girl quata how can i correct it?
2nd July 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

sir during the time of filling the form by mistake i marked category UPBC but i come under GDBC so how can i change my category now sir plz help me.. ?
2nd July 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i made a mistake while filling qualification examination passed..how i can correct it..will my seat cancelled at the tym of counsilling..
11th August 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir i had made a mistake while filling GBTU M.tech form. The mistake is in detail of Gate ScoreCard. In this i fill qualifying year 2012 instead of 2013. Is this create any problem.......
11th August 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir i made a mistake while filling GBTU M.tech form. The mistake is in GateScore Card. The mistake is in gate qualification year.I fill 2012 but right one is 2013. Is this create any problem...............
11th August 2013, 11:30 AM
vishal.attitude

Lightbulb Re: Mistake in filling application form for UPTU SEE: Date of birth wrongly entered

Hi friends,

@ first of all its your mistake my dear why you have submit a wrong date of birth than if you submit it than you may correct it with in the period of time given by authorities but you cannot

@ so at this time all with authorities how they handle your case you should contact them with your original dob documents if they agreed than you must get your seat

@ now all depands on your luck but just contact them hope information helps you

With Regards

28th March 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i hav filled my uptu 2014 form online and after it printed the confirmation page. sign nd given my thumb impression nd then posted..... but forget to paste a photo in the confirmation page..... will my form be rejected.... ?
28th March 2014, 12:30 PM

Respected sir,
Re: Mistake in filling application form for UPTU SEE: Date of birth wrongly entered
2nd April 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have filled my upsee 2014 form online and i pay challane fee also but after that i found that i have fill wroung date of birth in form... will my form be rejected
5th April 2014, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have mistakely submitted my uptu application form for btech without parents signature,.................. is my form going to be cancelled? please guide me a way to correct my mistake
7th April 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav send only my e-challan without confirmation..so now what i do..??? can i send confirmation letter at now..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?