4th March 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation after a gap from Pune University?

Hi All,

I had applied for my TYBSc exams, I could not clear them. I then applied to give backlog exams, unfortunately during my exams I met with an accident and was bed-ridden for 6 months. After that due to certain financial crisis, I had to start working. Its now, and I want to complete my graduation.

I was a student of Pune University (Fergusson College) and wish to complete my graduation from the same University (TYBSc). However, I have heard that the course has changed and thus I will have to apply for the entire year. Can anybody confirm this? Also, can I switch to TYBA instead of TYBSc and get a graduate degree in BA? The reason I do not wish to do BSc is because I cannot attend practicals due to my job.

Please Help!

7th March 2016, 04:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation after a gap from Pune University?

Most of the graduation courses have a stipulated time of 7 years according to rules of various universities. If you have not lapsed this period then surely you will be eligible for continuing the education.

Just visit the college and ask for readmission form if you think that still there are some years left to complete the degree. You will come to know about it once you visit the college office.
8th January 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation after a gap from Pune University?

I have passed my S.Y.B.SC.in Physics. And failed in T.Y.B.Sc. Physics paper III - Mumbai University in the year 1993. I want to continue with my T.Y.B.Sc.Which years course I have to follow. And I think I have to give just one subject only. Kindly inform me the procedure.
28th January 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Is jharkhand state open school board is valid in d.pharmacy courses in punjab of punjab state board of technical education punjab nd punjab pharmacy counsell.
23rd May 2018, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I Was Graduated In 2017 but I Didn't Join Nay Institute Or College.But Now I Want To Join.Then I Need GAP Certificate or Not??
27th May 2019, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am sy bca y.d and i take 2 years gap because financial issues now my age is 27 i want complete my graduation how can i do help me ....
26th February 2021, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I have passed fy b.com in Pune University 2017 and take 3 year Gap I have admission for syb.com another collage in Pune University how I fill exam form.
15th March 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i was studying in tybca in 2014 and i got backlog in one subject. due to financial problems i could not apply for exam and faced with syllabus changed , so i wanted to know can i apply for third year bca in 2021 onlinecourse ?
please reply
25th September 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I clear my 1 subject of tyba after a gap of 6years in savitri bai fule University external
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?