24th February 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get mechanical engineering based jobs with 55 percentage marks in B.E in Mahrashtra?

Can I get the job getting 55% in (B.E) mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? Can you please tell me which all companies are ready to provide the job for mechanical engineering in private sector as it's really tough to find them these days? Thank you!

Last edited by Support; 25th February 2017 at 01:10 PM. Reason: notepad

Related Questions:
  1. Government Jobs for Mechanical Engineering graduates with 58% marks in BE -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for Government Jobs if I have done Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Will this percentage matter in private sector too?
  3. Minimum and maximum marks required to get a job after mechanical engineering?
  4. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. Percentage of BDS marks required to get government jobs? Is it completely based on the percentage or any entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible to get good jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks?
  7. Which college can I get in Mahrashtra with mechanical branch through AIEEE rank? I have secured 20441 rank in AIEEE
  8. Am I eligible to get core engineering job after scoring 50 percentage marks in B.E?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for software jobs with 59.91 percentage marks in B.Tech?
  10. How much percentage is required in mechanical engineering for Army jobs?
  11. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  13. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  14. Eligibility for Government jobs after B.E Mechanical with 60% marks?
  15. Can I apply for jobs after completing Mechanical Engineering with 74% marks?
  16. Am I eligbile to do MS in Australia after scoring 59 percentage in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to get good jobs when scored less than 60% marks in Engineering?
  18. Which college will I get in Aurangabad after scoring 66 in PCM?
26th February 2017, 03:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get mechanical engineering based jobs with 55 percentage marks in B.E in Mahrashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get the job getting 55% in (B.E) mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? Can you please tell me which all companies are ready to provide the job for mechanical engineering in private sector as it's really tough to find them these days? Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to get mechanical engineering based jobs with 55% marks in B.E in Maharashtra. The mechanical engineering graduates can apply for jobs in Indian Railways and can apply for the public sector undertakings like SAIL, NTPC, BHEL etc. The mechanical engineering graduates can work in Automobile industry, Chemical industry, Paper Industry, Computer industry, Aerospace industry, Telecom industry, Textile industry, Railways etc. You can appear for IES examination through which you can find jobs in government jobs. The above given are some of the job options available for the mechanical engineers.
26th February 2017, 10:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get mechanical engineering based jobs with 55 percentage marks in B.E in Mahrashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per marks criteria, you can apply for below given companies.

1. S.S.Mechanical Engineers Pvt Ltd, WZ 106/56 Ext 110027, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2545 8082

2. D. S. Engineering & Mechanical Works, No. D - 2, Gail No. 4, Anand Prabat Industry, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 096544 44545

3. Dydac Controls, No. B-1/6A, Mayur Vihar, Phase-III, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2261 2177

4. VIRK MECHANICAL WORKS, 4/28, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 097167 19052
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?