23rd February 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Capgemini Off-Campus Interview if completed 12th with Improvement exams being an MCA postgraduate?

Hi Friends,
I am an MCA postgraduate and I am willing to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Interview. But I have done 12th with Improvement exams. So, am I eligible for this interview? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if secured 70% in 10th, 70% in 12th Improvement and 75% in Graduation?
  2. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-campus Interview being a MCA postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility to attend Capgemini On-Campus Interview for a candidate with 62% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Interview for a candidate with 50% in 12th Science and 60% in B.E.?
  5. CPGEMINI APTI and placement question papers?
  6. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate?
  7. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  8. When Amdocs off-campus recruitment will be announced for MCA postgraduate?
  9. Selection procedure through Capgemini off-campus interview?
  10. Am i eligible for CAPGEMINI after scoring 70% in 12th, 58% in KV
  11. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  12. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 77% in 10th, 59.9% in 12th and 7.4 CGPA till 5th semester of B.E.?
  13. Is GD round available in Capgemini Off-Campus Interview? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  14. TCS aptitude recent questions?
  15. Can I attend CAPGEMINI interview after scoring 63% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 60% in degree and 84% in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of posts are available in Capgemini for B.Com graduate? Percentage criteria to appear Capgemini Off-Campus Interview?
  17. Am I eligible to attend Qualcomm Technologies Off-Campus Interview being a M.Tech(Information Security) postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can I apply for Walk-In-Interview at TCS if completed MCA with 70% marks?
26th February 2016, 10:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Capgemini Off-Campus Interview if completed 12th with Improvement exams being an MCA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am an MCA postgraduate and I am willing to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Interview. But I have done 12th with Improvement exams. So, am I eligible for this interview? Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for Capgemini off campus recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Capegemini is,

Capegemini= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Capegemini recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?