30th March 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?

Hello Sir,
I have 77% in 10th, 85% in 12th. I am studying B.E. from Pune University and am in 8th semester having an aggregate of 58% till 7th semester. I also have an year gap in my B.Tech course between my first and second year of B.Tech in the college. My age is 22. Am I eligible to sit for Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,Tech mahindra? I've secured 75% in 10th and 60% in 12th and 71% in engineering(IT) till 6th sem
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  6. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  7. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  8. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  9. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
  10. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?
  11. Tips to prepare for Tech-Mahindra on-campus interview?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys having secured 65.2% in 10th, 65.4% in 12th and 72.63% upto 7th semester of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  15. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment if secured 65% in B.Tech, 71.10% in Diploma and 46% in 10th?
  16. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  17. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if having a year gap in academics?
2nd April 2015, 11:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?

No, you are eligible for Tech Mahindra On-Campus recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of Tech Mahindra On-Campus recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tech Mahindra On-Campus is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tech Mahindra On-Campus recruitment.
2nd April 2015, 08:54 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th, graduation and/or post-graduation.
-> One year gap in studies is acceptable for valid reason only.
-> No standing backlogs at the time of appearing for selection process.
-> Those who have appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply.

Selection Process:

-> Aptitude Test
-> Technical Interview
-> HR Interview
7th April 2015, 01:22 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have 77% in 10th, 85% in 12th. I am studying B.E. from Pune University and am in 8th semester having an aggregate of 58% till 7th semester. I also have an year gap in my B.Tech course between my first and second year of B.Tech in the college. My age is 22. Am I eligible to sit for Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive?
Hello there,

Everything is fine with you. But, to be very frank with you, let me tell you that, there are some break with you that makes you unfit to sit in Tech mahindra.
Since all your aggregate is fine but you are having 58% in your B.E rather than 60% which is the minimum requirement of Tech Mahindra. Since you are having a current year backlog.

Hope i gave you my true opinion.
Thanks for Posting in EALP !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?