10th March 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?

Hi,
I'm Ashwini. My aggregate in B.Tech is 55%.
Am I allowed to take up Mindtree Off Campus Drive?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  3. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  5. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  6. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  9. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  11. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
  12. What is the off-campus placement process followed for MindTree?
  13. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  15. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  16. Can I get job in MindTree if secured 49% in 12th?
  17. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to attend for campus placements having secured 59.8% in 10th, 70% in 12th pursuing my 1st semester of B.E.?
12th March 2015, 02:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?

No, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus drive. Yes, the minimum percentage criteria you must have obtained in B.Tech is "65% marks and above". Since you have secured 55% marks which is less than what percentage is required, you are NOT eligible to attend Mindtree Off Campus Drive. Kindly go through the instructions provided below,

Educational Qualification:

<> Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech in any one of the following streams are eligible to attend Mindtree Off campus drive.
* Electronics and Instrumentation
* Electronics and Communications
* Electronics and Telecommunications
* Information Technology
* Computer Science Engineering

Minimum Percentage required to be eligible for Mindtree Off-campus drive:

* In 10th Class: 65% marks and above
* In 12th Class: 65% marks and above
* In B.E/ B.Tech: 65% marks and above
12th March 2015, 04:33 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Mindtree Off-campus. To apply for Mindtree Off-Campus, the applicant should have completed B.E/B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE, Telecom, Instrumentation) from a recognized University. Even final year of degree course may also apply. Applicant must have secured minimum aggregate of 65% and above marks in 10th, 12th and graduation. No standing backlogs to apply for this examination.
12th March 2015, 08:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I'm Ashwini. My aggregate in B.Tech is 55%.
Am I allowed to take up Mindtree Off Campus Drive?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.
As per your marks criteria, you are not eligible for Mindtree recruitment process.

Mindtree is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mindtree is,

Mindtree= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mindtree recruitment.

Pattern for Mindtree written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for Mindtree recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?