26th September 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for jobs in MNCs after completion of MCA from IGNOU?

Dear Sir/Mam, I have completed MCA from IGNOU, can I get the job in MNC with 5 years exp. and 4-year gap after 12th, in gaping time I completed BA. but the percentage is very poor in BA. So, I decided for BCA and I got 62% in BCA, 67% in mca, and 63% in 12th and 59% in 10.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for job in MNCs after completion of MCA with 4 backlogs?
  2. How much is the salary for freshers after finishing BSc Computer Science?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University?
  4. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. Procedure to apply for jobs in MNCs after completion of B.Tech civil engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Computer Science after completion of MCA from IGNOU?
  7. Why distance education is not considered by MNCs? Why universities like IGNOU are not paying attention?
  8. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  9. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course?
  10. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  12. What should I do to get a job after completing degree B.Sc computers?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  14. MCA degree obtained from IGNOU is recognized by Top MNCs ? -- [New]
  15. Job after MCA from IGNOU? Is IGNOU a good University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is MCA from IGNOU a good course? Can i get Govt. jobs afterwards and be eligible for GATE?
  17. Procedure to apply and fee expenses of MCA course in IGNOU?
  18. How to get job in MNCs without having enough percentages in 10th and 12th?
4th October 2017, 09:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for jobs in MNCs after completion of MCA from IGNOU?

Basically there is a certain eligibility criteria required in order to be eligible for appearing in MNC campus placements. Here is the basic educational qualification required and other details.

>> There must not be more than 1 year gap during studies. But you have 4 years of gap in between the studies.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks. But you have secured 59% marks in 10th Class.

>> IGNOU is a recognized university, so there is no doubt of valid or unvalid of courses attaining from IGNOU.

>> As per the criteria that you have mentioned above, you may not be eligible to get job in MNCs. So I suggest you to look for job opportunities in small scale IT industries as you have already 5 years of experience.
4th October 2017, 08:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for jobs in MNCs after completion of MCA from IGNOU?

No, you cannot apply jobs in MNCs like TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc. after completing MCA from IGNOU. The degree in 100% recognized, but it is not accepted by the top MNCs. However, you can find jobs in other MNCs which are not as reputed as the above mentioned companies where you will have a hope of getting a job with the above conditions which you have mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?