26th September 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for jobs in MNCs after completion of B.Tech civil engineering?

Sir/Mam, Procedure to apply for jobs in MNCs after completion of B.Tech civil engineering? Can you please provide me with the complete information on the same? I need to know the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Software Engineer in MNCs with 63% in BTech Electrical? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to join Architectural engineering after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  3. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  4. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
  5. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Procedure to apply for mechanical engineering jobs in Railways after completion of 10th standard?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for a job in Indian Airforce after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Names of 10 private companies to apply for civil junior engineer job?
  12. List of big MNCs to apply for job after Civil engineering? Can I get job in Indian Tobacco Company?
  13. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?
  14. Procedure to apply for civil construction license after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  16. what can i choose after 10 class.
  17. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in L&T for BTech Civil 6th semester student?
  18. What are the job opportunities after doing M.Tech?
6th October 2017, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for jobs in MNCs after completion of B.Tech civil engineering?

If college is conducting campus interviews, then it would have been the best option. If not, then contact job consultancies or upload your resume on leading job portals and set your preferences.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by the consultancy or the HR department of the company. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for it.
6th October 2017, 10:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for jobs in MNCs after completion of B.Tech civil engineering?

Here, I am providing you the lists of top most MNCs which provide jobs to a civil engineering graduates:-
Jaypee Group
Balaji Railroad Systems Ltd.
GMR Group
BSNL
ISRO
IOCL
GAIL
SAIL
BHEL
NTPC
ONGC
HAL

Procedure followed by these companies to get a job is:-

You have to first apply for the job by submitting your resume including every educational detail along with your working experience.

After that they will verify your every detail and if they will become satisfied with your resume, then they will call you for a personnel interview.

If you will perform well in the interview then you will get the jobs.
24th October 2017, 02:23 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

If there is any walk in than you can apply directly. Otherwise you can contact to the consultancy they will inform you if there will be any vacancy.

You can upload your resume on online portals like- Naukari.com
Fresher world etc.

You can also upload your resume on the career sites of the company to get a job. If there be any vacancy than HR will call you for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?