29th April 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement in companies like Aricent, Wipro, Kronos and Geometric Ltd.?

Hello,
i have secured 75.2% in class 10, 64% in class 12th and 86.6 in b.tech .Am i eligible for campus placement in companies like Aricent, Wipro, Kronos and Geometric Ltd..

1st May 2015, 11:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement in companies like Aricent, Wipro, Kronos and Geometric Ltd.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
i have secured 75.2% in class 10, 64% in class 12th and 86.6 in b.tech .Am i eligible for campus placement in companies like Aricent, Wipro, Kronos and Geometric Ltd..
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Aricent, Wipro, Kronos and Geometric Ltd.

Aricent, Wipro, Kronos and Geometric Ltd are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Aricent, Wipro, Kronos and Geometric Ltd are,

Aricent, Kronos and Geometric Ltd= 60%
Wipro=50%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Aricent, Wipro, Kronos and Geometric Ltd recruitment.

Pattern for Aricent, Wipro, Kronos and Geometric Ltd written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
10th May 2015, 11:33 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Am I eligible for campus placement in companies like Aricent, Wipro, Kronos and Geometric Ltd.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Yes, you are eligible for the Campus recruitment Drive for the Various Companies including Aricent, Wipro and geometric. Since, minimum requirement to sit in any company is 60% throughout the Academic career and you are above of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?