15th March 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for competitive exams while working in private company?

I am law graduate with 60% and age is 32 working with private company. Am I eligible for competitive exams while working in private company? Can you provide me the correct information on the same? Awaiting for a reply soon.

15th March 2015, 01:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for competitive exams while working in private company?

If you belong to General Category, then the answer to your query is "Absolutely NO". Whereas In other case, if you belong to any one of the following categories namely OBC/ ST/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Physically Handicapped, then I can assure you that you will be eligible to apply for competitive Examinations (Banks Exams, Staff Selection Commission Exams, UPSC Exams and any other exam) even while you are working in a private company.

Age Criteria: (For Almost all the examinations)

For General Category Candidates - Maximum age is 30 years

For OBC Candidates - Maximum age is 33 years

For SC/ ST Candidates - Maximum age is 35 years

For Ex-Servicemen Candidates - Maximum age is 40 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?