11th August 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CS course after completing BSc and while working in a private company? Which are the exam centers for this course?

Sir,

My name is venkaiah, B.Sc completed period of 2006-2009. Now i'm working at private company. I am very interested during CS course. I am eligible to this course? Please tell me exam centres all are this course.

thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
S.Venkaiah,

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for competitive exams while working in private company?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in defence field if I am currently working in a software company?
  3. How to work in private company in Dubai after completing B.A?
  4. Am I eligible to attend CTS off campus interview if I am already working in a private company?
  5. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  6. Eligibility criteria for D.Sc exam after completing M.Sc in computer science and working as teacher in private school?
  7. Graduation after completing diploma in Computer science and working in MNC company?
  8. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?
  9. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  10. Is it possible to continue CA studies while working in Software company after MCA?
  11. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed 10th and working in a Private company?
  12. Am I eligible for group II after completing 12th in mechanical and 5 years experience in private company?
  13. Is Manav Bharyi University eligible for private companies campus placements?
  14. How to get a Government job when working in a private company?
  15. Is it good to do CS for B.Com graduate?
  16. What to do After Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
  18. What should I do to earn more than 10 lakhs salary working in a private company? -- [New]
21st October 2011, 01:07 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CS course after completing BSc and while working in a private company? Which are the exam centers for this course?

ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) offers part time Company Secretary courses. The career course of Company Secretary is not only prestigious but is financial prospects.

Eligibility for Company Secretary Courses:

1:You should clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

i)Foundation Course

ii)Intermediate Course

iii)Final Course

2:The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree,so there is no problem.

Course Duration : 8 months duration

3:Intermediate Course:

you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.

Course Duration : 9 months duration

4:Final Course:

Once you pass the Intermediate Course you automatically become eligible for admission to the Final Course.

Foundation Course:

One passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

The Training is of Training Orientation Program(TOP) is for 5 days and is done before commencement of training.

This is followed by training for 15 months after the candidate has passed the Intermediate Examination or Final Examination.

The main institute is ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) at Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai and Delhi

or more details visit:http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/
26th February 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CS course after completing BSc and while working in a private company? Which are the exam centers for this course?

I have started my CS after completing my BSC with Botany Hons. . And although m finding the law subjects to be quite interesting and work hard on them I am unable to score well. Will you Please guide me the way I should prepare and write my answers and also from Where and How to prepare for my exams?? Also guide regarding the a/c and cost subject and the tax laws. Plz help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?