16th September 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams after B.Tech to get job in core companies? List of all national, state level and private companies exams?

I want to know that what are the exams after b.tech to get a job in core company, whether it be a private company or a government, does not matter......i want the list of exams, all the psu exam, all the state exams for engineers of all state, all the exams through which private company, such as reliance, tata, birla or any other company recruit the freshers.....i want the list of all that.....!!!

27th November 2016, 03:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams after B.Tech to get job in core companies? List of all national, state level and private companies exams?

There are many exams through which you can get a job in core sector. However, it is not possible for us to give you detailed info unless you provide us the name of your engineering branch as eligibility criteria are different in different sectors and job opportunities. In private sectors, you can get opportunity through off campus recruitment drives conducted by the concerned companies and third party consultancies. Exams which can help you in getting job include GATE, IES, UPSC, IBPS, CDS, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?