11th June 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for engineering campus placement with 1 year gap between 12th?

I pass out my B.E. Engineering. I have 1 year gap after 12th. I did internship of 3 months. Am I eligible for off campus placement now. I got 69% in B.E. I am finding it difficult to a job in IT. Can you please provide me the companies list in which I can apply for the job? Please advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  2. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  3. Am i eligible for off campus placement after doing B.E?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for CTS campus interview if having a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for iGATE campus placement having 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  8. Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and BE?
  9. If I have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech will I be eligible for campus placements?
  10. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  11. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  12. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  13. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  14. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  15. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester
  17. Will there be a problem to get placement if I have one year gap and less marks in 12th?
  18. Will my 12th percentage affect my campus placement?
12th June 2015, 10:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering campus placement with 1 year gap between 12th?

One year gap is a common thing. So there is nothing to worry about having a year gap in your academics. Most of the companies allow up to two years of academic gap. So you will be eligible for most of the companies. You need to be good at aptitude and communication skills to crack recruitment drive of IT companies. Along with these it is better if you know basic programming. There are many IT companies, your aim should be first cracking campus placements and then look for and crack off- campus recruitment drives.
12th June 2015, 12:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering campus placement with 1 year gap between 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I pass out my B.E. Engineering. I have 1 year gap after 12th. I did internship of 3 months. Am I eligible for off campus placement now. I got 69% in B.E. I am finding it difficult to a job in IT. Can you please provide me the companies list in which I can apply for the job? Please advice.
yes, you are eligible for engineering campus placement because you have completed B.E degree and you have only one year gap in throughout studies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for companies is,

Companies= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?