12th August 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in ITC Limited being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?

Dear All,
I am pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management and I want to work with ITC Limited. Can you please tell me I am eligible to get job in ITC Limited?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  2. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What makes a candidate familiar to work with ITC Ltd.?
  4. What should I do among job and MBA after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  5. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student? -- [New]
  6. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for 12th Arts without Mathematics candidate?
  8. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course being a 35 years old candidate?
  9. What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?
  10. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  11. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  12. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  13. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  14. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  15. Current job openings in ITC Limited?
  16. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  17. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course having completed Bachelor of Hotel Management and MBA?
  18. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male?
18th August 2015, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in ITC Limited being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
I am pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management and I want to work with ITC Limited. Can you please tell me I am eligible to get job in ITC Limited?
No, you are not eligible for ITC limited.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for ITC is,

ITC= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for ITC recruitment.

Selection process for ITC recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Edit/Delete Message
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?