14th May 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?

Sir,
I have passed B.Tech in E&TC, subsequently 2 months testing course in Software at Hyderabad and got job in IBM at Bangalore. Now I want to do further course related to Software. So, I have to take permission from my company? If they will not give me permission then what I will do?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I work if quit job from IBM having completed B.Tech(E&TC) and 2 month Software Testing course?
  2. What type of jobs are available for me after doing BCA?
  3. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  4. How can I accomplish my goals after completing M.Sc IT? I have also completed software testing course
  5. How to do MCA from IGNOU? I have done software testing course
  6. Which course to join in software testing field?
  7. How to get a job if I am interested in IT field? I have completed MCA
  8. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  9. In which company I should apply to get promotion if want to quit Software Developer post in IBM?
  10. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE?
  11. Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT
  12. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Latest software testing questions and answers?
  14. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  15. Doing Software testing course : Can I get a job in software industry with 60% in BE?
  16. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  17. Should i search for a job now and get experience or wait for next GATE exam if I fail to get through GATE?
  18. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
15th May 2015, 01:32 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed B.Tech in E&TC, subsequently 2 months testing course in Software at Hyderabad and got job in IBM at Bangalore. Now I want to do further course related to Software. So, I have to take permission from my company? If they will not give me permission then what I will do?

Yes, for the further study you have to take grant from the Company itself,also many company has the provision to provide education to their Employee from the company side only. So, if the company do not give you the leave, then you have to work and study at the same time.
17th August 2015, 04:17 PM
crystalpellitier

Default Re: Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?

If you are going for further studies companies will let you go,as it is related to your career.So no need to worry.Try to convince your authorities in a pleasing manner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?