27th June 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?

Sir/Mam,

If i do bsc agriculture and i did not get government job than there is any opportunity in private sector ? Can i get the job of salary between 15000 to 30000 rupees ? Which private companies I can apply? Can you please help me with the list?

Related Questions:
  1. Private companies offering recruitment to B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  2. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  4. How can I apply for B.Sc Agriculture entrance examination? Is it easy to find job after this course? What about salary?
  5. What should I do after completion of B.Tech ECE to get a government job with salary of 1 lakh per month?
  6. What are the various private job offers available after completion of B.Sc Agriculture with 60% marks?
  7. Is it possible to get a job in core companies after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  8. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  10. What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? Where can I get a job after completion of my course? How much is the salary?
  11. Which job I can apply for after completion of FYB.Com for getting more than 8000 rupees salary?
  12. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  13. What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting a job after completion of diploma in Haryana?
  15. Pay package of distance MBA student of Symbiosis University, Pune? -- [New]
  16. Job opportunities in Private/Government sector for a B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  17. What to do choose after passing B.Com general
  18. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
28th June 2016, 08:07 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?

Yes, there are lot of opportunity to get the private sector job if you are not able to get the government jobs.

One suggestion i would like to give you is that, never be disheartening if you don't get government job. Always believe yourself and always try to achieve your dreams and not the interest.

Interest keeps on changing but your passion is stubborn like small kid which will get satisfy only after you get over your passion.

You can get the job in the range of 15,000 to 30,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?