9th September 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

What are the various private job offers available after completion of B.Sc Agriculture with 60% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I am completed my bsc agriculture with 60% from Noida international university ,which is private university ,now i want to know what are jobs offers for me WITHOUT ANY ENTRANCE for private sector jobs with handsome salary? Can you please provide me the details on this soon?

Related Questions:
9th September 2016, 12:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the various private job offers available after completion of B.Sc Agriculture with 60% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am completed my bsc agriculture with 60% from Noida international university ,which is private university ,now i want to know what are jobs offers for me WITHOUT ANY ENTRANCE for private sector jobs with handsome salary? Can you please provide me the details on this soon?

The private jobs available for the B.Sc Agriculture candidate are given below;

Krishi Care & Management Services Pvt. Ltd – Executive Assistant Operation – Agriculture – 501, 5th Floor Atlanta Estate, Near Virani IND, Estate off Link Road Goregaon, Mumbai.

Reliance Industries Ltd - Website Link

Sharda Cropchem Ltd - Fresher’s - Website Link

Sangvi Agro Pulses – 2nd Floor, 43, Acharappan Street, Parrys, Chennai – 91 44 52168191

Master Plan – Agricultural Officer - Website Link

RBL Bank – Relationship Manager – Agri. Business Group - Website Link

Trimurti Corns Agro Foods - Website Link

The aspirant can find more jobs in Indeed and Naukri
9th September 2016, 11:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various private job offers available after completion of B.Sc Agriculture with 60% marks?

Private sector job opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture:

There are many private sector job opportunities available for B.Sc in Agriculture background candidates. You may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned organizations. Some of the major fields are,

* Horticulture
* Agriculture Marketing sector
* Dairy Technology based companies
* Fisheries Science
* Forestry Organizations
* Veterinary Science
* Food Science and Technology companies
* Home Science based institutes

You may apply for some of the major posts like, Territory Manager, Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Development Officer, Trial Coordinator, Assistant Plantation Manager and Agriculture Development officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?