16th May 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?

Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course? What is the eligibility criteria or the qualification required for the same? Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. Thank you!

17th May 2016, 09:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?

You are eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course but there are very less chanced for you to get job in Software companies with just BCA qualification. You may find employment opportunities in IT Sector, Web Hosting companies and other electronics companies as System Administrator, Software Architect, System Engineer, System Tester and Associate Software Engineering..etc., As you may find very less scope to get job with BCA qualification, I strongly suggest you to pursue a higher degree in order to find fruitful jobs after qualification. As you are from BCA background, the very best course available for you is "MCA (Master of Computer Application) course". Yes, you may find numerous job opportunities in top MNCs and other small Scale companies with Master's Degree (MCA) with academic record.
17th May 2016, 05:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course? What is the eligibility criteria or the qualification required for the same? Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for software jobs.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
5th August 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th with science and also cleared jee main now if i go for bca is it wrte choice for me? As there is no computer engineering college nereby i made this decision.My first choice was to be a computer engineer. So pl guide me
8th August 2019, 11:30 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have good programming skills in languages like c, c++, .Net and Java technologies then you can apply for software development jobs.

If you have good communication skills then you can apply for management associates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?