16th May 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?

Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year? Who can provide me the details on the same? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible? What should I do now to get the job? Awaiting for the response.

17th May 2016, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?

No, you are not eligible for job in software industry after completion of third year of B.Tech course. This is because you need to complete your B.Tech course to be eligible for software job. However, you can opt for part time job in software industry or you can pursue internship in the third year of your B.Tech course.
17th May 2016, 04:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year? Who can provide me the details on the same? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible? What should I do now to get the job? Awaiting for the response.
No, 3rd year student are not eligible for software jobs but final year candidates can apply for software jobs.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%.
17th May 2016, 07:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get job in Software companies while pursuing third year of B.Tech. The minimum educational qualification required to get job in Software companies is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA from a recognized university.

>> You must have scored minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their Final year are also eligible to get the job in Software companies.

>> As you are still pursuing 3rd year, I suggest you concentrate on the studies first and make sure you are clear at basics of the main concepts. You will be eligible next year when you will be in the final year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?