16th May 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of M.Tech course?

Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of M.Tech course? Can you please tell me which type of job would be possible for me to get it? Hoping that I will get the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of M.Tech course? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  3. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  4. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  5. What kind of jobs are available in TCS for Computer Science postgraduate?
  6. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of 10th with 65% marks in 47% marks in 12th?
  7. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  8. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of MBA IT course?
  9. Will I end up taking up the same software job after completion of M.Sc Software engineering course which I can take after B.E?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  11. What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?
  12. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  13. Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?
  14. Companies which have no minimum percentage criteria for recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for software jobs or not with only 52% in 12th?
  16. Is there any job opportunities other than software job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  17. What type of jobs are available for me after doing BCA?
  18. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
17th May 2016, 06:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of M.Tech course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get software job with M.Tech Course:

Yes, you are eligible to get software job with M.Tech as educational qualification. The basic educational qualification and other details are provided below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As you have completed M.Tech, I am sure you are certainly eligible to get job in software companies provided if you secure minimum 60% throughout academics.

Latest Recruitment's which suits your profile:

@ ewayHR
Name of the Post: PHP Developer
Last Date: 13th June, 2016

@ Mvix
Name of the Post: JAVA Developer
Last Date: 10th June, 2016

@ Plankton Solutions
Name of the Post: Software Engineer
Last Date: 22nd May, 2016

@ SpryOX
Name of the Post: PHP Developer
Last Date: 10th June, 2016
18th May 2016, 08:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of M.Tech course?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for a job in software industry after completion of m.tech course. The job role which you will be offered depends on the employer who is giving you job opportunity and also depends on the institute from which you are pursuing the course. The job roles offered are :-

- Associate Software engineer
- Software engineer
18th May 2016, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for software engineer job in top IT companies is B.Tech or MCA with 60% overall in academic career. M.Tech graduates can also apply for job without any problem.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the concerned company. Hence, just apply for job in major IT companies if you fulfill the percentage criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?