16th May 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of MBA IT course?

my qualifications are MBA IT .
I get percentage in 10th is 62 %
in 10 2 is 58% , after this I have more than a 2years gap between 10 2 and BSC.
SIR PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO HOW TO SUCCEED TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL.
In BSC(mpc) is 55% AND IN MBA IT I get 85% .I am a freasher now can I get a job in
any software companies as a software engineer .
can you please tell me how to get job in software companies with good salary
please give the details I had much gap in between 10 2 and degree.
GIVE me complete details which course is best to achieve my goal .
my goal to join in software company and want to go abroad as a job holder. I am also planning to study in abroad for further studies. which course is best.

19th May 2016, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of MBA IT course?

Software jobs demand fresh talent with some desired skills. You need to have some skills related to programming languages to enter the software field. If you are just having MBA IT then it will just fetch you a management kind of job.

Hence, if you are willing to become a software engineer then the present qualification is not the right fit for the job.
20th May 2016, 05:06 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of MBA IT course?

Firstly you have gap in your study of 2 years. 1 Year is considered but for 2 year you have to think for it.
Now, you got good percentage but you got 58% in 10+2, this is what made you weak here in obtaining the minimum retirements to be eligible for any software company.

So, now what you can do is that, just upload your updated resume on the various job portal with cover letter. Don't forget to highlight your main objective as well as your knowledge.

You will start getting call withing 5 days of your resume upload.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?