26th September 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the software job if I have scored 60% in SSC, 60% in inter and 80% in B.Tech?

Am I eligible to get the software job if I have scored 60% in SSC, 60% in inter and 80% in B.Tech? Can you please help me find one? What should be the things I need to prepare for? It would be really helpful if you can give some good suggestions and advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Job in Microsoft having scored 78% in SSC, 89.5% in Inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  3. How to get a software job after scoring 76% in 10th, 88% in inter and 61% in B.Tech ECE
  4. How can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 80% in SSC and inter?
  5. Companies offering software job to those who have scored 55%?
  6. Am I eligible to get a software job if I scored 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for top universities after scoring 75% in 10th, 80% in inter and 70% in B.Tech?
  8. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for online campus placement at Infosys? I have scored 62% in 20th, 80% in inter
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  11. How to apply for government job after complete distance B.Com?
  12. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for software company after scoring 67% in B.Tech and 93% in Inter?
  14. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  15. What are the jobs available in MNC's? I have scored 86% in SSC and 92% in Intermediate
  16. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  17. What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  18. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
26th September 2015, 11:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the software job if I have scored 60% in SSC, 60% in inter and 80% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get the software job if I have scored 60% in SSC, 60% in inter and 80% in B.Tech? Can you please help me find one? What should be the things I need to prepare for? It would be really helpful if you can give some good suggestions and advice.
As per your throughout marks, you are eligible for maximum number of software companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for IT companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.

You should prepare on Aptitude test from R.S Agarwal, C and JAVA from any books.
27th September 2015, 11:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the software job if I have scored 60% in SSC, 60% in inter and 80% in B.Tech?

Yes, you can definitely get a job in the software field with a percentage of 60% in SSC, Inter and 80% in B.Tech. Most of the companies in the software sector have their eligibility criteria as 60% in entire career, since you have 60% in your entire career, so you are eligible for the job role in most of the software companies.

You will need the following for job in software field.

- Aptitude skills - Quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability
- Technical skills - Progamming is must at least basic programming.
- Communication skills and Positive attitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?