2nd September 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have a backlog in 1st year?

Hi, I am pursuing BE in ex 3rd year I have 85% in 10th, 64% in 12th & 62% in the 2nd year but I have a backlog for 1 year can I eligible for Infosys campus placement? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
3rd September 2017, 01:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have a backlog in 1st year?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for campus placement in Infosys with a backlog. Candidates who have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th & 12th and 70% marks in bachelor's degree are eligible for campus placement. Candidates should not have any pending backlogs and maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed.

As you are having pending backlogs, so you have to clear it at first and score minimum 70% marks in engineering then only you will be eligible for campus placement.
3rd September 2017, 03:15 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have a backlog in 1st year?

No you are not eligible for Infosys.
Eligibility criteria for Infosys is as follows-

A candidate must have minimum 65% marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

A candidate must not have more than 2 years of academic gap.

As per the criteria you are not eligible for Infosys​.
After clearing the back paper exam you will be eligible for Infosys.
3rd September 2017, 04:34 PM
Thexpert
Banned

No, If you have a backlog in any year than you are not eligible to sit in the Infosys campus placement. Infosys will not allow you if you have any backlog.
But yes, If you can clear your backlog papers than definitely you are eligible for the same.
Work hard and try your best to clear the backlogs and you can attend the interviews in Infosys. If you want an good future and a career in this company than start working hard.
3rd September 2017, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have cleared all the backlogs and fulfill the percentage criteria, then surely you will be eligible for it. There should be no pending backlogs, to become eligible for campus placement.

Hence, just make sure you are having no such backlogs, which needs to be cleared by you, at the time of campus placement.
4th September 2017, 11:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am pursuing BE in ex 3rd year I have 85% in 10th, 64% in 12th & 62% in the 2nd year but I have a backlog for 1 year can I eligible for Infosys campus placement? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Thank you!
As per your 12th standard marks, you are not eligible for Infosys off-campus placement.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys off-campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?