2nd September 2017, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for Mahindra Satyam campus interview

Respected Sir/Mam, I am attending Mahindra Satyam campus interview on coming Sunday i,e 28 as am from EEE dept what type of basic questions I need to prepare for Technical round and HR round from C language tell me topics for aptitude round? Thank you.

4th September 2017, 11:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for Mahindra Satyam campus interview

Tips to prepare for Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview:

In order to appear in Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview, you are required to have certain strategy. The selection process basically consists of,

>> Written Test (Aptitude Test)

>> Technical Interview

>> HR Interview

Make sure you first collect all the questions asked in Previous year's recruitment. So that you will get some idea of what kind of questions are being asked. Once you are done with, you can go ahead with numerous type of questions. And make sure you have good command over programming languages namely C, C++, Oracle, Java, .NET, Linux, PHP, Unix, Data Structures, DBMS..etc., So that knowledge of these will be helpful in Aptitude test as well as in Technical Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?