2nd April 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?

Hello Sir,
I am an Electrical Engineering final year student. And now I have an On-Campus Interview in my college. HCL Technologies is coming to my college as they said that candidate should not have standing backlogs. But I had 1 backlog in my 1st semester. After that I don't have any backlog. And I have cleared that backlog to. So am I eligible to attend this drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  2. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  3. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  4. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  5. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?
  6. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  7. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  9. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  10. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  12. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  13. Eligibility to attend HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 72.5% in B.Sc?
  14. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  15. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  16. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  17. Can I apply for TCS Off-Campus Drive with 80.5% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 71% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog?
  18. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT? -- [Most Discussed]
4th April 2016, 09:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am an Electrical Engineering final year student. And now I have an On-Campus Interview in my college. HCL Technologies is coming to my college as they said that candidate should not have standing backlogs. But I had 1 backlog in my 1st semester. After that I don't have any backlog. And I have cleared that backlog to. So am I eligible to attend this drive?
Yes, you can attend in HCL on campus recruitment because you have cleared your pending backlog.

HCL is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is,

HCL= 70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.
4th April 2016, 09:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend HCL On Campus drive is as follows..

>> As you have successfully cleared the pending backlog finally, you can appear in HCL recruitment examination.

>> Generally there is a say that, there should not be any pending backlogs at the time of HCL recruitment process.

>> As you have cleared the backlogs at the time of HCL recruitment process, I am sure you are eligible to attend HCL On Campus drive.
4th April 2016, 09:34 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are in the final year of engineering degree. You had a backlog in first semester but now you have cleared that subject. You want to know about the eligibility regarding the upcoming HCL Technologies on campus drive.

>>Yes, definitely you are eligible for the drive. The main eligibility criteria are that student must possess throughout 60% marks in their academics. It does not matter whether you have any backlog within your graduation degree or not. The thing is that you should not have any backlog at the time of placement drive.

>>This time you have to prepare for the placement drive. The selection procedure consists of online test followed by interview. For interview section you have to prepare well for technical portion.
4th April 2016, 10:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the recruitment drive of HCL. It is true that one is ineligible for the recruitment drive of HCL if one has pending backlogs even though the number of backlog is one. Since you have already cleared your backlog so you are eligible for the recruitment drive provided you satisfy other eligibility criteria.
11th April 2016, 11:28 AM
Quantum reply

Yes , you are very well eligible for HCL. HCL isa top software company.
Eligibility criteria of HCL is that a candidate must have minimum 60% marks in class 10th , in class 12th and in b.tech.
There should be no any backlog.
The academic gap must not be more than 1 years.

If you have fulfill all the above criteria than you are very well eligible for HCL. As you had clear your back paper . So, you can sit for HCL in your college.
26th August 2016, 04:05 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

YES, YOU ARE VERY MUCH ELIGIBLE FOR HCL

You had backlog in your 1st semester, but now you have cleared that already. So there is no problem for you to appear for HCL. Below i have given detailed eligibility criteria if you are interested in HCL

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HCL :

> you must have 60% marks throughout your academic career.
> you should not have any active backlogs while appearing for HCL
> make sure that you don't have study gap of more than 2 years.

So, you are eligible for HCL. Start preparing for HCL

Best of luck
1st September 2016, 06:40 PM
PAN2HELP

I am very happy to tell you that you are eligible for HCL On Campus Drive.

If you have cleared your backlog which you had in your first semester, then you are eligible for HCL On Campus Drive. But you have to make sure that you have others(Marks and study gap) criteria for HCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?