21st July 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.1 CGPA?

Sir/Mam,

I finished mba in hr & mkt with 6.120cgpa%. so im eligible for infosys off campus placement selection?????????????????????????????????????? Awaiting for the quick response. Please give me the information soon as possible. THanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.88 CGPA in 6th semester?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to attend L&T campus placement after scoring 5.9 CGPA in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 6 arrears till 3rd year?
  7. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys campus placement with 69.2% in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement having less than 65% in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 62.50% marks in B.E?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  12. What is the criteria for campus placement in terms of CGPA after completion of B.E? -- [New]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Infosys off-campus placement?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  16. Am I eligible to attend campus placement for lnfosys as a civil engineer?
  17. Am I eligible to get through campus placement if I have scored 62% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
21st July 2016, 06:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.1 CGPA?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Infosys recruitment process with the mentioned 6.1 CGPA criteria. If it is converted into percentage it would be around 63% marks which are less than what actually is required.

>> The minimum percentage required in Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech must be more than 68% marks in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in 10th Class is 65% marks

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class is 65% marks

>> As you have not met the required percentage criteria, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in Infosys Campus recruitment process.
21st July 2016, 09:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.1 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I finished mba in hr & mkt with 6.120cgpa%. so im eligible for infosys off campus placement selection?????????????????????????????????????? Awaiting for the quick response. Please give me the information soon as possible. THanks!
No, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys placement:-

Candidate must have secured more than 65% marks throughout the studies.

The candidate should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
23rd July 2016, 02:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for placement in Infosys with the marks you have scored as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to apply for placement in Infosys, a candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in order to be eligible to sit for placement in Infosys company.
23rd August 2016, 02:19 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Hello friend,
Usually Infosys asks for 70% marks in 10th and 12th standard, and 7 CGPA. But it varies. you need to know what exactly is their criteria for your college/university/off campus requirement. Sometimes it comes down to 65% marks in 10th and 12th, and 6.5 CGPA. But lately it has increased. So please try to collect the eligibility criteria where you are going to appear.

Best of luck
27th August 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Madam/sir I have 85%in 10th and 72%in 12th. And i am studying btech now
I have 6.5 cgpa. Am i eligible for placements in final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?