6th August 2012, 11:43 PM
aditya_09321

Can I be eligible for various IT Giants like Infosys, ICS, WIPRO after having 2 years gap

I have more than 2years gaped after 12th. Can I eligible to be selected in various IT gaint like Infosys, TCS, Wipro many more good companies.Plz tell about the gaped years after 12th to be recruited in these company.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  3. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 3 years gap between 12th and Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  5. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies? -- [New]
  6. Will i be eligible to get placement in great companies such as Infosys, WIPRO, IBM?
  7. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 2 years gap between 12th to B.Tech?
  9. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 55% in 12th and having a gap of 3 years between 12th and B.E.?
  11. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  12. Can I be eligible for the selection of Wipro having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  14. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys having more than 75% in every academia and having 3 years gap?
  15. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  16. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  18. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
21st February 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for various IT Giants like Infosys, ICS, WIPRO after having 2 years gap

hiiiiiiiiiiii
i'm pawan....
i have one year gap in my education between bsc and mca .
after bsc i had take a gap for preparing for CET exam
does this affects on my career??
does IT companies allow me to apear for interview??
replay fast..plz;
my email is: [email protected]
21st February 2013, 07:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for various IT Giants like Infosys, ICS, WIPRO after having 2 years gap

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya_09321 View Post
I have more than 2years gaped after 12th. Can I eligible to be selected in various IT gaint like Infosys, TCS, Wipro many more good companies.Plz tell about the gaped years after 12th to be recruited in these company.

All mentions company are TOP level in software industry . They are recruit candidate in on campus or off campus .So they have a eligibility criteria for On-Campus and Off Campus placement.

The eligible department are -B-TECH , M-TECH ,MCA,BCA ,B.SC etc.

If your through out marks is above 65% then are applicable for IFOSYS recruitment .

If your through out marks is above 60% then are applicable for TCS recruitment .

If your through out marks is above 50% then are applicable for WIPRO recruitment .But your B-Tech or BE marks must be above 60% .

The another eligibility criteria for recruitment are -

Pending backlog candidate are not applicable for recruitment process of these company .

Only one year Gap through out career are allowed .

Process of above companies recruitment- Aptitude Test , Technical test and HR

Some time maximum no companies conduct GD round for the reason of candidate elimination .The another thing is that they want good communication skill person .

Your career gape is more than two year so i think you are not applicable for above mentioned companies .

So don't upset dear .

You can try for higher study and try to join in research field .This is too tough but you have hard work then definitely you will be successful .

You should go for higher study like M-TECH ,MBA ,PHD .So prepare well for GATE , MAT , CAT , CMAT Exam.Also you can try for JRF and SRF in various institute .
22nd February 2013, 02:47 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Aditya,

The acronym for IT is Information Technology.

Sorry to say that you cannot be eligible for various IT Giants because of your two yrs gap.

The selection procedure of IT companies is mentioned as below:-

* Aptitude Test.

* Technical examination.

* HR.

The eligibility criteria required for IT companies are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of your academic career with 50% marks for WIPRO from any approved board.

* Completion of your academic career with 60% marks for TCS from any recognised university or board.

* Completion of your academic career with 65% marks for Infosys from any recognised university.

* Study gap- One year.

* No active backlogs.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
12th April 2015, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to get Job in Software MNC's on Experience basis but the problem is that I have 2 years gap in between 10th and 12th and further one year gap in between 12th and B.E with percentage of 70 , 45 and 58 respectively.Will i get Job or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?