28th November 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can a Physically disabled candidate get a private job? What kind of jobs are available?

hello sir,
i m tushar agrawal
I m 65% impaired physically disable,m doing
Final BE in computer science. Degree in 65%,but not avail n govt job due to less seats, wt I do now,m disappointed.pls suggest me.
I have no idea to get the PVT job, I am helpless. so i want one good privatejob.What kind of PVT job available for me ?
thnks

Related Questions:
10th December 2013, 01:02 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can a Physically disabled candidate get a private job? What kind of jobs are available?

You will of-course get private jobs in big big MNC companies which will come to your college for on-campus placements and if your college doesn't have that opportunity more then you can very well attend the off-campus drive in different colleges around your place.

If you are thinking now "I am physically challenged, how they will take me in on MNC software companies?" then you need to know that Software field is for people without any difference which means there is no discrimination at all. It's all about how you perform on job.

You already have 65% of marks which is more than enough for all the companies comes in for recruitment has their eligibility criteria will be of 60% marks in 10th,12th and UG degree. Make sure you prepare for the campus placements well and just do your best in it and for sure you will come out with a good job when you finish your final year.

So, never loose your hope for any cause. Also take up a good final year project which will help you to learn more on Computer Science field which will also help in your placement interview. Just give your best for sure you will reap the best
23rd September 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Physically disabled candidate get a private job? What kind of jobs are available?

Sir I am a phical handicapped boy l am student of chemical engnireering(polytechnic ) .can I select job engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?