23rd February 2015, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for software jobs or not with only 52% in 12th?

I Have completed my B.Tech(eee) with 62% and my 10 2 is 52% only ...
I can eligible for software job are not....? What should I do if I am not eligible for the companies? How to make sure that I will get a job by end of my studies? Kindly help me with your suggestions. Waiting for the same. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get software jobs after scoring 58% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 68% in B.E (ECE)
  2. Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?
  3. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  4. Am I eligible for all central government or private software jobs after doing B.Tech through correspondence
  5. Do candidates of Mechanical stream eligible for Software Jobs?
  6. What are the jobs in any software companies that I can get after scoring 73% in 10th, 52% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Jobs in IT Companies having scored 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% till 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  8. Am I eligible for government jobs as Software engineer?
  9. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to get Jobs in Software and other private companies having 4 years gap in study?
  11. Can I get jobs other than software jobs after completing B.Tech IT? What kind of jobs are provided in IT field?
  12. Are there any jobs in in any software companies? I have scored 73% in 10th
  13. Which Software Companies am I eligible having secured 55% in B.Tech and less than 60% in 10th and 12th class?
  14. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 63% in MCA?
  16. What should I do to join Indian Air Force at an age of 19?
  17. Am I eligible for WIPRO for software job after securing 70% in 12th and 55.3% in B.Tech
  18. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
26th February 2015, 07:52 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for software jobs or not with only 52% in 12th?

Am afraid that you won't be eligible to apply for major MNC companies which comes in for the campus placements. The common eligibility criteria which they will look for is as follows,

-> No current backlogs.

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG.

-> Good communication and technical skills.

Regarding the marks criteria they will be very strict and without having proper certificates which states that you are above 60% in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree it's not possible to apply, probably you can write the aptitude test for practice but when they call for interview they would cross verify these details but do not worry there are many small scale and start-up companies available in India wherein they take candidates based on there skills and not just by marks.

Make sure that you find out those companies and apply for the job, of-course it will be difficult to do that but if you put your strength then for sure you will find one job which is best suited for you. After gaining 1-2 years of experience you can very well change to any bigger MNC companies as they will be more interested on your experience and skills but then!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?