21st July 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I not eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 58.2% in 10th?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing MCA vth semester and have secured 75.6% marks till IV semester.
I did BCA at graduation and secured 72.9% marks, and secured 66.6%marks in 12th but 58.2% in 10th std.
sir i know that because of my 10th std percentage i am not eligible...still want to know that is there any chance to get an opportunity for placement in TCS....(off campus)

pls tell the names of some company in to which i can apply.....

21st July 2016, 05:10 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I not eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 58.2% in 10th?

TCS only allow those candidates to apply who have scored 60% or above in 10th,11th,12th,Graduation & Post Graduation (If they ask for). According to me you can not apply for TCS jobs as your score is less than 60% in 10th. But you must try if they reject you then try in any other company.
21st July 2016, 05:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I not eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 58.2% in 10th?

No, as far as my best knowledge is concerned you are not eligible to appear in TCS recruitment with 58% marks in 10th Class. As we all know that TCS is very strict about considering the percentage criteria. The basic criteria that is mentioned by TCS is as follows.

>> Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of your
* 10th Class
* 12th Class
* Diploma (if applicable)
* Graduation
and * Post Graduation
which includes successful completion of your final semester/ year without any pending backlogs or arrears during the entire course duration.

>> As it is clearly mentioned that minimum 60% marks in 10th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in TCS. I suggest you to find job opportunities in other small scale companies.
21st July 2016, 08:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I did BCA at graduation and secured 72.9% marks, and secured 66.6%marks in 12th but 58.2% in 10th std.
sir i know that because of my 10th std percentage i am not eligible...still want to know that is there any chance to get an opportunity for placement in TCS....(off campus)

As per 10th standard marks, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment process.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
22nd July 2016, 08:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for TCS campus drive since you have less than 60℅ in your tenth standard. As per eligibility criteria of TCS , you need to have 60℅ throughout your career including 10th. Even a percentage of 59.9 is discarded. As you do not satisfy this criteria, you are ineligible for TCS recruitment drive.
22nd July 2016, 12:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Sorry, it is very difficult to get in to TCS campus placement process with 58.2% marks in 10th class. The minimum marks required to be eligible for the campus placement in TCS is 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation. The student should not have any active backlogs. So it is not possible with less than 60% marks in 10th to attend TCS campus placement process.
22nd July 2016, 06:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to sit for TCS campus placement if you have been unable to score a minimum of 605 throughout your career till now a sit is the minimum educational requirement to be eligible to sit for interview.

As you have not been able to score 60% in your 10th boards, therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to sit for TCS campus placement.
24th August 2016, 01:24 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

NO YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE

Sorry but as you don't have more than 60% marks in your 10th standard, you are not eligible to appear for TCS.

ELIGIBILITY FOR TCS :

> YOu must not have any active backlogs during the hiring process
> You should have minimum 60% marks in your 10th, 12th and graduation
> They allow maximum of 2 years of study gap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?