19th March 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Aptitude question papers of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview?

Hello,
Can anyone please send me Aptitude question
papers with solutions of Tech Mahindra Off Campus Interview as early as possible. Kindly send me the papers immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Aptitude question papers of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview?
  2. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  3. Model question papers of Tech Mahindra off-campus Aptitude test?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Previous year aptitude test papers for preparation?
  5. Tech Mahindra aptitude test papers and tips for HR round?
  6. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  7. How many rounds are there in interview of Tech Mahindra? Sample question papers for Tech Mahindra Aptitude Test?
  8. Aptitude question papers of previous year for Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam written exams?
  9. Recent Aptitude Question Papers of Tech Mahindra?
  10. How to get a job in Tech Mahindra? GD topics for interview?
  11. What is the aptitude test pattern of Tech Mahindra Off Campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview? -- [New]
  13. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  14. How can I prepare for Aptitude and Technical rounds of Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Interview pattern of Tech Mahindra?
  15. Useful papers for TCS campus recruitment aptitude test?
  16. Latest placement papers for preparation of Tech Mahindra off-campus drive?
  17. Detailed information about Aptitude pattern of Tech Mahindra on-campus interview?
  18. Aptitude question papers of Mahindra Finance off-campus written exam?
20th March 2015, 05:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aptitude question papers of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone please send me Aptitude question
papers with solutions of Tech Mahindra Off Campus Interview as early as possible. Kindly send me the papers immediately.
Below are the attachments of Tech Mahindra question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tech-mahindra1.pdf(84.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: pdf tech-mahindra2.pdf(110.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: pdf Mahindra-satyam paper 2010.pdf(99.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: pdf MahindraSatyam-Aptitude-Test-Paper.pdf(62.4 KB, 29 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?