19th March 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I'm presently doing my UG Final Year Maths Department. I'm about to attend a campus interview in Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Companies. I'm not having any idea about the selection of any specialization under the field of Maths to crack in the Technical Interview of the placement process. Can you please guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Tech Mahindra? GD topics for interview?
  2. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  3. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  4. How can I prepare for Aptitude and Technical rounds of Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Interview pattern of Tech Mahindra?
  5. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  7. Tech Mahindra aptitude test papers and tips for HR round?
  8. Is there any difficulty to work in Mahindra-Satyam?
  9. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  10. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. What should I prepare to clear APPS Round of Mahindra Satyam? Latest placement papers of Mahindira satyam
  12. Tips to prepare for Tech-Mahindra on-campus interview?
  13. Mahindra Satyam Selection process and previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Aptitude question papers of previous year for Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam written exams?
  15. Mahindra Satyam Placement papers for campus selection
  16. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Previous year aptitude test papers for preparation?
  17. Eligibility criteria for MNCs campus placement
  18. Which company has career growth with handsome salary among Syntel, Tech Mahindra and Mahindra-Satyam?
25th April 2015, 01:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?

Preparation tips for Technical round :-

- First of all, you should know your domain properly especially the fundamentals.
- You should have at least 2 subjects as your strong points.
- You should know the basic of IT skills especially programming.
- You should have adequate knowledge of the projects, training, certification, internship whichever you had undertaken.
- You must practice the puzzles asked in interviews usually.
- You must be calm, confident and humble.
30th April 2015, 02:53 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I'm presently doing my UG Final Year Maths Department. I'm about to attend a campus interview in Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Companies. I'm not having any idea about the selection of any specialization under the field of Maths to crack in the Technical Interview of the placement process. Can you please guide me?

Since, you have not mentioned that whether you are doing B.Sc or something else under the Under graduate post. Since, Mahindra hire from the Technical field only and they hire the Engineers, but you belong to specialized Mathematics field. So, your chances are very little for the placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?