1st September 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Availability of job Visa for Dubai return Truck Driver?

I am drive big truck from dubai.and am finish my contract visa. So any other company send me driving visa? Tell me if any availability.

29th April 2016, 10:38 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Availability of job Visa for Dubai return Truck Driver?

No No this is not going to be done like this. Since, your VISA has been expired so, you have two option left with you either you renew your visa as soon as possible or get back to your country and then try to renew your visa and then again come back to search for the job.

You could have started trying when you were having 2 months for VISA expire. Even your contract got finished. So, it will be better for you to ask the concerned company in which you are working for some other job. Else ask them for referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?