24th August 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Wipro WASE Program with MS course?

Hello Sir,
I just need your advice about Wipro WASE. Please tell me is doing WASE program with MS Degree in Wipro is beneficial or not? Please tell me immediately.

26th August 2015, 02:38 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Wipro WASE Program with MS course?

Yes, doing WASE program in Wipro along-with the MS degree course is a right decision made by you, and this can be very important turning point in your career. As you will have two different domain knowledge at the same time. And most of the company require multi talented as well as multi tasking candidate. So, your career will be great after doing this.
29th September 2020, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a WASE student in Wipro and completed up to 5th semester. During 6th semester I have attended all the classes and completed assignments and internal but due to health issue i couldn't appear for the exam. The Wipro Manager informed that as per the University norms the 6th semester has to be reappear with junior batch and attend the entire class and write the exam and also I have to pay the entire fees of Rs.23,500/- to the University. Pl.clarify the statement is correct or I am eligible for writing the 6th semester exam only without attending the class.
29th September 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of WASE in Wipro. I have completed up to 5th semester. In 6th semester I attended all the classes and completed the assignment and internals, but unfortunately I could not attend the examinations due to health issues. The Manger of WIPRO informed that as per the University norms that the entire 6th Semester has to be attended along with Junior batch and the fees of Rs. 23,500 has to be paid by the candidate. Pl.clarify whether this is the procedure (or) I can pay the fees and attend only the exam without attending classes. Thank you.

Pl.mail the clarification to my mail ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?