24th September 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Best course in SAP with fee details

I have completed BA in 2009 batch. Currently, I am working as a administration incharge. I want to know which course is best in SAP and about the fee details. Please mail me [email protected]

26th September 2016, 12:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course in SAP with fee details

SAP is a modern technology which has a vast scope in modern world. There are various domains within SAP each having its own field of application. Keeping in mind the modern trend of the market along with the demand of the companies, SAP Hana will be the best course to pursue. This is because there are very few professionals who are proficient in this and in future it's demand will increase at a rapid pace. The course fees varies from one institute to another , hence you need to check this with the concerned institute in which you want to seek admission. Usually if you go for certification, it will be around 30-40k.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?