23rd January 2016, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Best option between M.Tech from IIT and work experience after B.Tech?

Currently I’m in b.tech second year, 4th semester.
I have less percentage in 10th and 12th (52% and 56% respectively) and I want a job in large mnc's like, Google, oracle, adobe and Microsoft, so after b.tech it doesn't look like I can get a job in such mnc's.
So I think I have two options..,
If I complete M.Tech from IIT then Will I be able to get a job in such top mnc's?
.....Or......
If I have some work experience after b.tech then I may be preferred for such mnc's?
Which option is Best.... 1.M.tech from IIT or 2.work experience, to get into such companies?

25th January 2016, 07:39 PM
january2016

Default Re: Best option between M.Tech from IIT and work experience after B.Tech?

Both the option is best. If you go with any one of them, then also you will be there where you wanted to be and of thinking to be.

Since, both the option will either directly or indirectly will leads you to the same destination where you want to go. So, both the options are in your favor for your kind information.

But, from above i will suggest you to go with the M.tech and then job.
25th January 2016, 11:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best option between M.Tech from IIT and work experience after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Currently I’m in b.tech second year, 4th semester.
I have less percentage in 10th and 12th (52% and 56% respectively) and I want a job in large mnc's like, Google, oracle, adobe and Microsoft, so after b.tech it doesn't look like I can get a job in such mnc's.
So I think I have two options..,
If I complete M.Tech from IIT then Will I be able to get a job in such top mnc's?
.....Or......
If I have some work experience after b.tech then I may be preferred for such mnc's?
Which option is Best.... 1.M.tech from IIT or 2.work experience, to get into such companies?
The aspirant can choose M.Tech from IIT, the value of the Master’s degree from IIT is very good. The job opportunities are also higher for IIT candidates and the salary is also higher. You must improve your coding & technical skills to get a job. If you are interested in learning more, then you can pursue the Master’s degree. The M.Tech will help you to improve your knowledge, so your problem solving abilities will also improve. If the aspirant already has an offer letter from a big MNC then can choose to work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?