18th December 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Microbiology get job in abroad in Food and Dairy industry?

Hello sir, Can I get job in abroad after completing B.Sc Microbiology in the field of Food and Dairy industry? Will I have to write any exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of jobs which we can apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  2. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  3. How can I get job in Food and Dairy Industry after completing B.Sc Food Technology? List of vacancies in Food and Dairy Industry for this year?
  4. Which subject should I choose to do MS in Abroad among Microbiology, Food Industry and Downstream Processing being an Integrated M.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  5. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  6. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)?
  7. How to apply for M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology at Dairy Science college at Hebbal Bangalore and entrance exams details if any?
  8. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  9. List of jobs available for a M.Sc(Microbiology) graduate in Tamilnadu? fields like Pharma industry, food industry, science field or microbiology related job is preferred
  10. How to enter in Food Industry like Mother Dairy, Amul after passing m.Tech in Food Engineering?
  11. Information regarding Undergraduate course of Food Dairy and Food Microbiology in India?
  12. Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken?
  13. Names of the universities providing higher studies in dairy technology and food industry courses in New Zealand or Australia?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  15. How is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  16. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  17. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  18. Last 10 years solved electronics and telecommunication engineering indian engineering services exam question papers -- [Most Discussed]
24th December 2016, 04:50 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Microbiology get job in abroad in Food and Dairy industry?

After completing B.Sc in Microbiology in the field of Food and Dairy industry you are likely to get job if and only if your college or institute organize any of the campus recruitment drive.

As it is easy to get job from close campus drive as compared to open campus drive. So, you need to make sure of this.

Because, once you will get out of your college the competition will become too high more than your expectation, as there will be a lot of job hunter like you in the open world.

So, if there are any relevant certification to your domain you may go ahead with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?