18th December 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in research field in abroad after B.Sc Biology? List of companies providing the job?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Biology and want to get a job in abroad in research field. How can I get the job? List of companies providing the job?

24th December 2016, 03:14 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to get job in research field in abroad after B.Sc Biology? List of companies providing the job?

It seems that you are a fresher. So, it is my honest suggestion for you to ask your college authority to bring any good company for campus recruitment drive. Otherwise in order to apply for the job , you need to upload your fresher's resume over job website.

You need to attend various job walk-in for companies. You need to keep yourself updated with the latest campus recruitment as well as pool campus recruitment by various company.

These are the way in which you can hunt the job.

Now, here comes a question for going abroad, so being fresher and inexperienced you have very little chance to move to abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?