3rd January 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can become an RJ immediately after B.Sc without an entrance exam? Is it necessary to live in big cities like Mumbai or Delhi?

Can I become an RJ immediately after B.Sc without any entrance exam for an RJ? How will I know that I can become an RJ? Did I get anyone's call? For becoming an RJ, is it necessary to live in Mumbai or Delhi because I am living in Nagpur, Maharashtra.

5th January 2018, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can become an RJ immediately after B.Sc without an entrance exam? Is it necessary to live in big cities like Mumbai or Delhi?

Most of the private radio stations have recruitment process through interview and voice tests. If you want to become an RJ, then you need to contact such radio stations.

If you have talent and good voice, then surely you will be able to make a decent career in this field. Such fields only require passionate people, who love their work.
6th January 2018, 12:56 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can become an RJ immediately after B.Sc without an entrance exam? Is it necessary to live in big cities like Mumbai or Delhi?

Yes, you can become an RJ immediately after completion of your B.Sc or any degree, as becoming an RJ does not require any such degree, and neither is it necessary to live in Mumbai or Delhi.

You should just have the quality of an RJ and should know how to manage people and lure them to listen to your channel without actually seeing them. If you posses these qualities, I am sure there is no other reason, they won't hire you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?