3rd January 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope to move to research side without doing M.Pharma?

I want to invent a drug regarding this. I want to do research and I'm not interested in M.Pharm. Is there any scope to move to research side without doing M.Pharma.

5th January 2018, 11:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope to move to research side without doing M.Pharma?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, it's not possible for you to get into research field without the required eligibility criteria.

Yes, in order to enter into research you must have to have the specific educational qualification.

>> You must have completed Master's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

>> Besides this, you are required to have the valid score of any national entrance examination's like NET/ GATE..etc.,

>> Or else, you must have appeared in concerned college's research examination. Hence, I can say that you may not enter into research field without doing M.Pharmacy course as the basic qualification required to be eligible is Master's Degree.

>> Generally, candidates get into Research field while they are doing Doctoral programs from any reputed university/ organization.
5th January 2018, 04:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For doing research on drugs, you need to study at least a masters degree. You can also go for clinical research course after degree. There are diploma courses available on clinical research for pharmacy graduates.

Otherwise, you can also study M.Pharma and then Ph.D to work on your own research topic. You can also work for some JRF projects after clearing NET/SET.
6th January 2018, 12:06 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

No, I am sorry to say that you will have to have studied a minimum of M.Pharma in order to reach up to that level where you can enter the research side of medicine as this part of work needs high qualification.

You can even go for the PhD degree and then opt for research in the field which will be much better for you and will definitely help you grow in your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?