19th April 2017, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a Chemical Engineer get job in JK Cement Limited? How can I prepare for recruitment and interview?

Hello sir, I am Chemical Engineering holder and looking for job. Please tell me can I get job in JK Cement Limited? How can I prepare for recruitment and interview?

Related Questions:
  1. List of PSUs recruitment exams for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? How can I prepare to qualify?
  2. Which all PSU's require Civil Engineers?
  3. How to switch from cement sector to petrochemical or petroleum refining sector?
  4. How to get a job in railways? I am a chemical engineer
  5. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineer in Railways?
  6. Tips to prepare for Idea Cellular Limited interview
  7. What are the PSU's in India? What is the procedure of recruitment? I am a Chemical Engineer
  8. How to get a job in Bulk Cement Corporation (India) Limited after B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  9. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get a job in Shree Digvijay Cement and Bihar Caustic and Chemicals Ltd after Chemical engineering?
  11. How can I prepare to crack KPCL written exam being a B.Tech Agricultural Engineer? Tips to prepare for Interview?
  12. Eligibility to do distance Diploma in Chemical Engineering for a Cement Plant employee?
  13. How to get job in Cement plant after Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?
  15. How many rounds are available in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited QA Engineer Interview?
  16. How to secure my career being a candidate of IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I prepare to crack Infosys Interview? Salary allotted by Infosys?
  18. Documents required to carry on 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited QA Engineer Interview?
21st April 2017, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Chemical Engineer get job in JK Cement Limited? How can I prepare for recruitment and interview?

Yes, you can apply for the recruitment of JK Cement Limited being a Chemical Engineer. JK Cement Limited issues official notification for filling up of several posts.

>> Manager

>> GM Materials

>> Manager in Marketing

>> Executive Secretary

>> DGM or Senior Manager

You are eligible to apply for Manager post in Marketing department being a JK Cement Limited. So I suggest you to visit "Careers/ Recruitment" section of JK Cement Limited for more details and latest updates of the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?