19th April 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd being an ITI Diesel Mechanic holder with three years work experience? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I am ITI Diesel Mechanic holder and have three years of work experience. I am also pursuing Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode. How can I get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Tata Steel employee having 6 years of work experience can get a governemnt job in Diesel Mechanic trade?
  2. How can I get job in Tata Motors if having 6 months of work experience as a Service Engineer after completed ITI(Diesel Mechanic)?
  3. Possibility to get a job in Railway as a Driver for an ITI Diesel Mechanic student? Eligibility criteria for it?
  4. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being a ITI in Mechanic Diesel? Eligibility criteria for it?
  5. Possibility of admission in Diploma Instruments Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic after ITI?
  6. How to get driving job in Indian railways?
  7. Subjects to be taken after 12th to become an assistant Loco pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details of Lateral entry system to Government Polytechnic from ITI (Mechanic Diesel)? Is there on the spot admission facility available?
  9. What should I do after completing ITI Diploma in Diesel Mechanic? How can I get a Government job by this trade?
  10. Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot after completing class 12th and ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant?
  11. Can an ITI with Mechanical and ITI in Diesel Mechanic apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Study further after iti (diesel mechanic) 12th arts a n from jet king
  13. Vacancy in Automobile field for ITI Mechanic Diesel passed?
  14. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  15. Which stream of Diploma engineering is best for ITI in Diesel Mechanic holder? List of colleges in Telangana and procedure of admission?
  16. When will be the next assistant loco pilot notification?
  17. Vacancy in Railways for Assistant Loco Pilot?
  18. What should I do after ITI Mechanic Diesel to get job admission in Mechanical engineering?
21st April 2017, 10:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd being an ITI Diesel Mechanic holder with three years work experience? Eligibility criteria for it?

Kirloscar Oil Engines Ltd issues official notification for filling up vacancies for several posts. Being a fresher from ITI department, you are eligible to apply for the post of "Maintenance Engineer or Service Engineer".

You may be eligible to get job in the below mentioned departments.

> Quality department

> Maintenance department

> Production department

You must have completed ITI without any pending backlog and fresher candidates can also apply for the recruitment. The basic educational qualification required for this Kirloscar Oil Engines Limited Maintenance Engineer recruitment is ITI from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?