12th May 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Wipro Wase interview if I haven't scored 60% in one semester?

I ve scored more thn 80% in 10th and 12th. but i was not able to score 60% in one of my semester exams. im in my final year of graduation. wipro wase is coming for campus interview. can i appear for the interview. provided i ve finished two diploma courses in one of the reputed college in india

20th May 2014, 09:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Wipro Wase interview if I haven't scored 60% in one semester?

First of all, I would like to wish you good luck for your upcoming campus interviews. Wipro is one of the top companies in the IT sector which is increasing its profit margin every year. You can definitely get growth and career opportunities if recruited in Wipro. There is no need to worry if you were not able to score 60% in one of your semesters. This is because Wipro or any other companies usually take into account the aggregate score rather than score in each semester. So if you have more than 60% in aggregate, you are eligible for the interview. However, you should have a reason for your poor performance in that one semester, and the reason should be a genuine one.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?