21st April 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?

hello guys,

on December wipro conducted campus drive in my college but i was disqualified on that drive and again after some months wipro conducted campus drive in another college and we got invite, i registered and done everything with that but finally i missed the campus drive for some personal reason

I heard that they will conduct campus drive for every 90 days, the participants who aren't qualified on the previous interview can apply to the next time. ?

is that true ? will give come again for every 90 days ?

21st April 2015, 05:52 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?

Yes of course, what you heard it is true. You can definitely participate next Wipro off-campus placement or campus placement. There is no problem. Actually, they have a rule if the candidate disqualified in any drive. The candidate can participate the next drive after three months. But, the recruitment process will keep on going in all over India.
18th August 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?

Actually Im a B. Tech graduate but unfortunately I applied for the Bsc qualification so I'm not eligible for that drive is once again I register for Wipro and attend the drive????
26th October 2018, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech graduate actually I am registered for the wipro. I am just fill and save the application details but not submitted it. So that I am not receiving any password to my mail.is there any solution for it. Give a suggestion to me, may I register again immediately or not
8th November 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my registration and then update my CAM to 100% but after that I am not getting that documents verification tab or mail to complete the process.Due to this I will not be able to appear in that drive. Help me to complete the process.
9th November 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend Wipro off campus drive again within 6 months if I missed it before?
15th November 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I didn't received hall ticket then what should I do now my resume number is 8402913
23rd December 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I have attended Wipro off campus earlier and i has been 6 months since then. But now when ever i apply for, during registration it says candidate details already exist in database and refer to login me in Wipro synergy but when i login i see no upcoming events and same boarding pass of 6 months ago. How can i apply to reappear ?????
21st May 2019, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have attended Wipro off campus earlier and i has been 5 months since then. But now when ever i apply for, during registration it says candidate details already exist in database and refer to login me in Wipro synergy but when i login i see no upcoming events and same boarding pass of 5 months ago. How can i apply to reappear ?????
19th October 2019, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

If i didn't attend to the wipro examinatio..then when i have exam again
31st October 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I had already registered for wipro off campus earlier. But i couldn't attend. But now when i tried to apply again it says candidate who had already registered donot have to register again. When i login, i see no upcoming events and i cannot even update the resume and the boarding pass is same as before.
29th November 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I already applied for online test but I missed to attend the test.is there any possibility to apply before 3 months??
17th January 2020, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I got failed in first round of recruitment process (Aptitude Test)After how many days can I attend again the recruitment process again ?
19th August 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for hexaware off-campus drive without knowing that it comes to our campus recruitment. So, can i apply again for it on-campus? Is it considerable or not?
20th December 2020, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to download the boarding pass if one has missed it the first time after opening the link?
28th December 2020, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

if i am not qualified in the written test of wipro can i attend the off campus drive within 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?