21st March 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a CA at the age of 34 years?

Sir, I have joined in CA IPCC course on graduation, but not cleared now my age is 34 years. Can I do CA and complete my goal is to become CA? What can I do? Please answer me immediately to take decision for my life do or not.

23rd March 2017, 11:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a CA at the age of 34 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have joined in CA IPCC course on graduation, but not cleared now my age is 34 years. Can I do CA and complete my goal is to become CA? What can I do? Please answer me immediately to take decision for my life do or not.

Yes, you can become a CA at the age of 34 years. Age is not a constraint for studying CA. You should not quit your job for studying CA. You can pursue the course along with your job. The age is no barrier for studying CA. The CA course consists of IPCC and Final. After completion of IPCC, a CA student has to complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training (ITT) course and 35 hour orientation course. Then they have to do 3 years of articleship training. The minimum duration of the course through graduation will be three years. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is conducting the CA course. The ICAI Website link is Click Here
24th March 2017, 04:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For CA IPCC you need to qualify CPT first or you can apply for it directly, if you have a degree with 60% marks. There is no age limit mentioned for CA, means you can study at this age.

Hence, you can complete the course surely, if you study properly and clear all the exams and training associated with CA course.
31st May 2022, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Is ITT course from icai is valid for applying in government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?