10th August 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job after B.Tech(CSE) from Deemed University? What will be my starting salary?

Dear Sir,
I am Samba Muthy, studying B.Tech(CSE) from Deemed University. I would like to know that I can get job after my Graduation or not? What salary will I get in starting?

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  2. Is there a good scope in Catering? How much is the starting salary?
  3. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  4. Can I get Jobs after completion of studies in Deemed University?
  5. After finishing diploma with 75% can I get a starting salary of 10,000?
  6. Companies giving placements to B.Com. Graduates? Government Jobs after B.Com.?
  7. Main difference between BSc IT and Computer Engineering? Which field has more scope?
  8. Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?
  9. What is the starting salary of an aeronautical engineer?
  10. What is the starting salary of a chartered accountant?
  11. Can I get Government Job after studying in Deemed University?
  12. Type of job after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana? Salary package for an AME in starting? How to increase salary in AME job?
  13. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?
  14. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  15. Job opportunities with starting salary of B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? List of colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
  16. How to do BSc Horticulture from SAM Hagginbottom Agricultural university, Allahabad? Which is a deemed university?
  17. Qualification required for TC job in Indian Railways? What will be the starting salary?
  18. What is qualification of TC job in Indian Railways? How much is the starting salary? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2015, 10:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job after B.Tech(CSE) from Deemed University? What will be my starting salary?

Yes, you can definitely get a job after completion of B.Tech course in CSE branch from Deemed University. There are various deemed universities in India and some of them rank among the top universities of the country. However, your university should be well recognized by competent authorities like UGC and AICTE.
The salary cannot be stated here exactly since it depends on various factors like - your caliber, the company offering you a job, the job role offered and the educational institute from which you are pursuing your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?