10th August 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Interview of Infosys and IBM for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech?

Hello,
My aggregate percentage is 70% in B.Tech. Am I eligible to attend interview for IBM and Infosys? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  4. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  6. Eligibility to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Drives for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE)?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  8. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  10. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  11. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  12. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  13. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  14. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  16. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  17. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
12th August 2015, 05:03 PM
mwh

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Interview of Infosys and IBM for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech?

yes, you can attend both the interviews INFOSYS AND IBM.
IBM and infosys is reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for above companies are,

IBM=70%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM, infosys.
Pattern for IBM :-
1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section

~ The candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% in 10th
~ The candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% in 12th or in Diploma
~ The candidates should have secured a minimum of 70% in B.tech

for infosys:

A candidate who have completed their Graduation Degree in Engineering Department with at least 60% from Recognized Universities can apply for this both Exam.
A candidate should not have any Current backlog in any subjects.
Age of candidate should be not exist 28 years.

TCS Selection Process :-

I. Written Test
1. Test on Synonyms and Antonyms
2. Aptitude Test
3. Critical Reasoning
4. Psychometric Test
II. Interview
III. HR round
12th August 2015, 06:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Interview of Infosys and IBM for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech?

You have mentioned your B.Tech Percentage only i.e., 70% marks in B.Tech. But B.Tech Percentage alone is not sufficient in order to be eligible for Infosys and IBM Campus recruitment processes. So make sure you have secured the below mentioned percentages in the respective qualifications.

Minimum Percentage Criteria Required for Infosys and IBM:

@ In 10th Class @: Minimum 65% marks are required

@ In 12th Class @: Minimum 65% marks are required

@ In Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) @: Minimum 65% marks are required

If you have secured 65% marks or more than that both in 10th Class and 12th Class, then I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in Infosys and IBM Recruitment processes as you have already scored 70% marks in B.Tech. Get Good command over programming languages in order to get selected easily.
13th August 2015, 12:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My aggregate percentage is 70% in B.Tech. Am I eligible to attend interview for IBM and Infosys? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
You are eligible IBM and Infosys recruitment process.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM and Infosys are,

Infosys=65%

IBM=70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM and Infosys recruitment.

Selection process of IBM and Infosys recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
13th August 2015, 08:20 PM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to attend Interview of Infosys and IBM for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Yes, you are eligible. Usually the minimum eligibility for Infosys and IBM are 65% without any current arrears. Also prepare well for quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability. Also improve your soft skills for interview and english communication skill. Also brush up the basics of your C programming skills and the skills you refer in your resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?