17th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in IT companies after B.Sc computer science?

I have completed BSc computer science from distance learning. Is there any chance to get placed in IT companies Or will they consider me?

Related Questions:
  1. In which companies can I get a job after graduating from BSc Computer Science?
  2. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  3. Which are the companies that provide MS program? I am a BSc computer science student
  4. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  6. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course?
  7. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  8. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  9. How can I get a job after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which Companies offer jobs to B.Sc Computer Science graduates? -- [New]
  10. Which companies offer job after BSc computer science? How much salary is offered?
  11. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  12. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. What can I do after BSc computer science
  15. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  16. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  17. What are the job vacancies in government sector after BSc computer science?
  18. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
18th March 2017, 11:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in IT companies after B.Sc computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BSc computer science from distance learning. Is there any chance to get placed in IT companies Or will they consider me?

Yes, you can get job in IT companies after B.Sc Computer Science graduation. Many companies recruit candidates who have studied the course in regular mode only. Those who have studied through distance mode will not be considered for recruitment in top IT companies. Many top companies recruit candidates who have studied B.E / B.Tech or MCA. So you can apply for the companies which accept B.Sc Computer Science qualification for recruitment. You should have very good technical skills and communication skills to clear the selection process. The selection process consists of written test, technical interview and HR interview.
18th March 2017, 12:30 PM
pruthvi12dba

Yes, you are eligible to get a job in the IT companies but before that, you have to do any course which is related to present IT field.

* Core Java
* .Net
* Cloud COmputing
* Oracle DBA
* Big Data
* Android
* Mobile APPS

Testing related courses are also available you can proceed it with and choose which one you like.And mostly proceed with developing courses having more scope and openings in the IT field.
18th March 2017, 09:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get join in IT companies after B.SC Computer Science

After BSc in computer science they are so many opportunities to get job. You will get job in IT field. Also you are eligible for software field, operating field etc.

Also you may join as a game designer in a very good gaming company opportunity is there you must find out the best suitable one for you.
21st March 2017, 09:25 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Usually top IT companies recruit students from on-campus and in regular mode. But there are startups and small cap companies that recruit students with required skill set even in distance mode. You can also apply for internship at IT companies to get more exposure and experience. Log in to LinkedIn and other Job sites. You will be alerted about the openings according to your skill set.
27th March 2017, 08:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, B.Sc in Computer Science are eligible for IT Companies but you fulfill below given criteria.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?