15th July 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?

I am final year B.Tech student in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING with an aggregate of 64% till now.
I passed 10th with 87% and my intermediate with 77%.
Being a girl i prefer to go software side rather the core side which is bit difficult indeed.
Am i eligible for HCL
Can a mechanical student get placed in HCL?
what do i need to get placed in HCL?
please give me the necessary details

16th July 2014, 01:31 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?

Yes, its true that for a girl to get adjusted with Mechnanical based jobs is a problem but this thought should have come way to before when you have applied for Mechanical course itself cause now you are not going to use your course anywhere at all.

You can move to HCL for software jobs but only one thing which you need to think is "Why you did Mechanical when you end up in Software Job?" so if you feel that you are ok with moving out from mechanical field and do some other job as like in Software then you can very well go to HCL.

Yes, it will be possible for a Mechanical student to get job in HCL only if you clear the 3 important rounds which are,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

So, make sure that you learn some things about programming languages for added advantage!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?