25th February 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Private Sector under ex-serviceman quota after retiring from Indian Navy?

sir,
i am a marine commando of indian navy,.
i have completed my graduation from andhra university through BPP, can i appear in any private job after retirement to any ex serviceman qouta?

15th June 2016, 11:43 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Can I get job in Private Sector under ex-serviceman quota after retiring from Indian Navy?

Yes, you can appear in any of the private job after getting retirement from your current job. S there are same quota fixed for the army man, ex-service man, Police officer, Navy man, and for all the government army force and police force.

So, i will suggest you to apply for the bank PO after getting retirement from the service as this is one the most preferable job by most of the ex- serviceman or ex- army man.

As there are quota fixed for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?